At home radio frequency skin tightening


 


😷After the pandemic hit and esthetician’s were temporarily out of work, I started receiving a lot of questions from my clients and followers about at home devices. While I typically find most home devices to be gimmicky, there are a few exceptions. As a general rule of thumb I have found that high quality home devices tend to be manufactured by the same companies who also create the lager medical grade devices found in Dr’s offices. This is where you find real product research and quality control. 

⚡️When researching radio frequency skin tightening devices, I found out about a company known as @endymed_official . 
ENDYMED is a medical technology equipment company that makes FDA cleared skin tightening devices that you can only get if you know, you’re a dr! 

The ENDYMED 3deep technology is what’s found in the @newabeautyhome devices! How cool is that?! 

🩺Dr. Chris Inglefield, a leading Plastic Surgeon at London Bridge Surgery & Aesthetic Clinic, says “For the very first time it’s allowed patients to enjoy the results of a clinically proven treatment in the comfort of their own home.In fact, I’m confident that you won’t get a more effective skin tightening treatment outside of an aesthetic clinic....”

The NEWA has been clinically proven to generate “3.8% new collagen content with 12 weeks of use!” That’s a HUGE DEAL, as we start to produce 1% less collagen per year after the age of 20! 

🖱NEWA was kind enough to send me their NEWA Classic for testing purposes. I turned 40 yesterday and am eager to hit my trouble area’s (neck and jaw) with the NEWA over the next 12 weeks! Stay tuned as I’ll be posting my progress! 

💫If you’d like to join me on my skin tightening journey and get a device for yourself, NEWA was gracious enough to offer my followers 10% off! Enter code “LISA10” at checkout on mynewa.com 

** Skincare isn't one size fits all! Please consult with your physician before implementing any new skincare treatments or devices into your routine!


Comments

Popular Posts