Tips on nightly face washing


 I’m not taking about the book “Girl, Wash your face” here (which, btw, I hear is excellent). I’m talking about actually WASHING your face at night before bed, EVERY NIGHT, like your skin depends on it.....because, it does! Sleeping with makeup on at night contributes to free radical damage, inflammation, clogged pores, and even eye infections...basically it’s the perfect storm that leads to premature aging! Who wants that? If you’re simply too exhausted to go through your entire beauty ritual at night, I highly recommend these simple beauty tricks: invest in a @makeuperaser and keep it in a ziplock bag by your night stand at night. It only requires a little water and a wipe down. I simply add water directly to the bag I store it in, wait for the makeup eraser to absorb it and wipe away! This makes for an easy mess free bedside makeup removal! Be sure to toss it in the laundry when you’re done! 

Hack #2 comes with an extra step: keep a creamy cleanser like @isclinicalcream cleanser with your @makeuperaser. This particular cleanser by Innovative Skincare was actually designed to be used in situations where water isn’t readily available. Simply apply, and wipe off! While I’m not recommending for you to stop thoroughly cleansing your skin in the evening, I do prefer these methods over makeup wipes 100% and prefer these methods to sleeping with makeup on at night 200%!!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts